Le Rivage campsite provides a covered swimming area with a large pool and a paddling pool. The paddling pool is designed for young children so they can enjoy a pool that’s just right for their height, in total safety. The water fun area is open from 15 April to 09 September 2018 The covered pool is heated to 26°C to guarantee comfort and pleasure at all times during your holiday.
Swimming pool features
- Big Pool: 15m * 6.5m, heated to 26°C
- Paddling pool: 5m * 4m, heated to 26°C
- The water fun area is open from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 7 pm.
- Admission to the pool is free of charge and for campsite guests only.
- Children must be supervised by parents at all times.
- Bathing is unsupervised (parents’ responsibility).
- For your comfort, a changing room and toilets are available at the entrance to the pool.
- Sun loungers are provided around the pool.
Le Rivage is a family campsite where you can relax in a calm, peaceful atmosphere. Le Rivage offers campsite activities for children and adults, so you’ll find plenty to keep you entertained and can make the most of your holiday.
From 8 July to 31 August, the activities begin
Le Rivage is a family campsite where all you need to do is relax and enjoy yourself. The whole team at Le Rivage and its activities organiser are ready to show you a great time with your family and friends. This year, you can meet your closest neighbours at our special welcome drinks.
In July and August, a programme of activities put together each week by our activities organiser will satisfy sports fans (football and table tennis tournaments, Olympics, etc.) as well as families (games, bingo, shows, dinner dances, etc.).
For children, there’s a creative activity every morning (painting, cookery, etc.) and games outdoors in the afternoon so your children can have fun and make friends. They will also enjoy our sports tournaments, games evenings and play areas. In short, holidays as they should be.